By Janice Burke
I had such a HUGE request for a back to school meal plan! I had no idea my followers were so interested in packing up a healthy lunch for their kiddos! It truly excites me!! The boys and I just finished making our meal plan for the school lunches. They go back to school next Monday! They picked out new and larger lunch boxes from Target a few days ago. My boys are 11 and 8, it's like feeding two grown men some days.
I plan to update the blog with a new meal plan weekly!
School Lunch Tips:
- Let the kids be a part of the process
- Give them healthy options to choose from
- Let them shop with you
- Let them pick out their lunch boxes
- Let them help you food prep and pack the lunches
- Always add something special to the lunch they can look forward to. It can be a small piece of candy every now and then, hand written note, small toy, or gum
- Encourage them to try new things! The more you involve them the more open they will be to eating healthier
Click here for more school lunch meal plans and recipes!