Tuesday, July 28, 2015

6 Day Shakeology Test Group


YOU are invited to our very first 6 Day Shakeology Test Group Challenge
You can purchase 6 Super Sample packet from me or your coach, it includes all 6 of our delicious Flavors, (vanilla, chocolate, greenberry, strawberry, chocolate vegan and Tropical Vegan) this way you can try it before you buy it! 
PLUS 6 days is the perfect amount of time for you to replace one meal a day and see and feel a REAL difference.
Have you ever considered Shakeology? Googled Searched it,  found the website, saw the price and said NO WAY!
I know that feeling all too well! Over 5 years ago I felt the same way. It took me 4 months before I purchased my first bag of Shakeology! I felt so selfish at first. How Could I spend that much money on myself!! I talked it over with my husband and he said if it helps and if I would use it, it would be worth it. (I love him he has always been my biggest supporter and loved me through this journey!)
I am so glad I got a little selfish because it has been so worth it!

Everyone I know who has taken an interest in Shakeology took a lot of time and research before they purchased it. Many times a Challenge Pack discount was what helped them decide it was time to try it. Others had health issues come up and Shakeology was cheaper than the other options and medicines the Dr's Recommended. Some people Saved, and cut back on other things in order to afford it! No matter what the reason is, they all found the Value in it. And today they all enjoy the benefits because they realized you can't put a price on Good/REAL food, real nutrition. And in the long run it saves us all a lot of money! But that is hard to believe and understand if you have not experienced it for yourself first hand. I don't want you to take our word for it! I want you to see/feel for yourself. That way you can make and educated decision. I am not about quick fixes, I am not about impulse buying. And I am not going to feed you a bag of lies and false hope. This is not a magical Shake. It is Real food simplified! ShakeO makes my life easier and helps me eat right! I have tried it all, believe me there are NO short Cuts.

What you can expect in this 6 Day Test Group
  • Replace one meal a day with Shakeology
  • Exercise at least 5 of the 6 days for at least 20-30min (walking, jogging, Beachbody Workout, gym, your choice! Just get moving!)
  • Eat healthy, nutrient dense meals 80% of the time. You can will have access to the Shakeology Eating plan, and shopping list
  • Drink at least 64oz of water per day or your recommended water intake based on your weight/activity
  • weigh in first thing in the morning on days 1, 3, and 7 (for 6 full days of nutrition and exercise)
What do YOU get out of this?
  • In 6 days you will FEEL the benefits of Shakeology, the energy it give you and the new attitude that comes with eating well and moving more!
  • A closed facebook group for Accountability, Support and new FRIENDS
  • Workout Ideas and Encouragement
  • Clean Eating guidelines, meal plan, shopping list
  • A healthy routine that sets the wheels in motion for a healthier lifestyle
  • Weightless is an added bonus, the real benefit is in the nutrients your body will be getting
The Challenge Group Starts  August 3rd!!
Please contact your Coach to place your Shakeology Sample order through their website to get the best deal and their free coaching and Meal plans.
If I am your Coach you can purchase your Super Sample pack here.

After our 6 day Challenge Group we can discuss options to help you continue drinking it. And if you can't afford the full customer cost I will give you all the information on getting a 25% discount on all future orders. Your First Bag can come with a FREE workout program too! It pays to KNOW and have a Coach.
 if you accidentally order from Beachbody we will need to get your order switched! I want the opportunity to be YOUR coach!
If you order from amazon or eBay you can not join the group,  Momma's gotta feed her family too ;)

My Personal Story

Many of you know I love My ShakeO!! More than 5 years it's been that one consistent thing in my diet that's helped me lose weight, maintain my weight, continues to give me a natural boost of energy, helps me with my digestive system issues. Not JUST me but my Fitness Family can agree!
It's more than a protein Shake, and nothing compares to our formula.
Shakeology fights disease and accelerates weight loss!
  Excited to hear from you! We start Next Week so Don't wait to order your Samples You will need them by Monday August 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!