Thursday, July 14, 2016

Dancing to Lose Weight!


By Jeanette Ridenour

We had our family pictures taken not too long ago and I wore a ruffly shirt to hide the belly that refused to be hidden. Well, I will use it as an example so you can see this was literally a few months of transformation. 18 lbs so far!

So, I've never endorsed a weight loss product. I've tried the belly fat pill, over the counter shakes guaranteed to curve your appetite, another pill that made me want to kill my children after a few days of taking it, weight watchers, starving myself etc., but, I think I'm ready to stand behind a product. I've been starting my day for the past few months with Shakeology. 

At first, I didn't even try to exercise because I'll be honest, I had little hope it would actually work. After a few days of just drinking the shake in the morning, I found myself looking for things to do, gardening outside, scrubbing, cleaning the house more proficiently. Then it came to a point that I needed a way to work out the energy, so I popped in the Beachbody video Cize, that came with my beginners package, and it was actually fun! I was dancing and losing weight. Anyway, I won't make this post an infomercial but I want you to know, if you've ever thought about trying it, let me know, maybe I can help you on your journey.

I feel better, I look better, and I'm not gonna stop now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!