These mini salsa meatloaves are great to add to school lunch or for a family dinner. You can make them ahead of time and have them ready to eat!
Mini Salsa MeatloavesAdapted from Kraft Canada
- 1-1/4 cups Mexican Cheese, divided
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa, divided
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Reserve 3/4 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa for later use. Mix remaining cheese and salsa with remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Press into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray; place on foil-covered baking sheet. Use back of spoon to make indentation in centre of each meatloaf.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until done (160°F). Top with reserved salsa and cheese; bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.